ActiveCare is a community based, mission-driven, 501(C) 3 non-profit Organization dedicated to helping low income disadvantaged, disabled, elderly, immigrants, refugee women and families maintain healthy lifestyles through empowerment, education and community services.
ActiveCare is a healthcare-workforce development organization.
Our goal is to promote socio-economic well-being and healthy living environment.
ActiveCare's mission will be accomplished through:
- The provision of supportive, restorative healthcare services; adult literacy and youth development programs. The organization will also engage in multi-culture awareness and community services.
- Collaboration with individuals, organizations, the private sector and government.
- Researching and analyzing situations
- The building bridges process and cultivating solutions
- Information sharing and public dialogue.
- Networks and strategic alliances and the advancement of voluntary sector and promotion of volunteerism.
How to Help
What can you do to help?
- Serve as Volunteer/Mentor.
- Participate in our exciting events.
- Donate paper products for families
- Participate in our mailing list by e-mailing or calling and requesting to be added.
- Make monetary contributions to bridge the gap in healthcare disparities & life-enhancing cause.
- Support special appeals for education project in Africa
- Support outreach programs for Christmas & Summer camps
- Invite Mrs. Pat McKay to speak at your community/church group gathering.
ActiveCare's mission is to improve the health, economic and social lives of disadvantaged people by using holistic healthcare approach and preventive health measures to enhance the quality of life.
To help disadvantaged people live healthy lives
Our culture denotes respect, dignity and innovation in a learning environment that is fueled by understanding, tolerance and appreciation.